How to put iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch in DFU / Restore Mode. This video shows how how to put iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in DFU mode. This works for iOS 9 and above. DFU mode is widely used during the jailbreak process and sometimes for restoring your device through iTunes.
1. Connect your device to computer
2. Keep pressing the power and home button till your device turns off.
3. When the phone turns off keep pressing both the button for 4-5 secs
4. Now after 4-5 secs release the power button but keep holding the home button.
5. Itunes will pop up telling you your device is in recovery mode.
6. Now you can leave the home button too.
∎ Follow me on Instagram for a sneak peek into my daily life:
∎ Follow me on Twitter:
Tags: How to put iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch in DFU / Restore Mode, how to, dfu mode, recovery mode, iphone, ipad, ipod touch, put, easiest, way, restore mode, error, itunes, fix, ios 9, ios, windows, mac, iphone 6, iphone 6s, iphone 5s, ipad 2, ipad 3, ipad 4, ipad mini